Why Do Some People Crush Their Goals?
They know it is about more than having a goal!
What is life like after Goal Achieving: The Fine Art of Intentional Focus:
- You say farewell to stress, overwhelm, and procrastination.
- You know your heart-centered goals.
- You focus on momentum to achieve your goals.
- You enjoy work again.
- You get more done in less time and with less effort.
- You’ll discover how your brain works.
- How you can turn systems that typically work against you to work for you.
- Ways you can get more done with less effort and time.
- Bite-sized on the go or lounging on the couch learning.
- Bountiful – Over three hours of step-by-step guided instruction.
- Instruction is in easy-peasy bits.
Mind Hacks That Will Help You:
- Catapult your likelihood of success from 3% to 42%!
- Focus your energies on results rather than time wasters.
- Eliminate procrastination, overwhelm, and imposter syndrome.
- Start working to make your dreams come true.
Here is What People Are Saying
“I thought the training was very engaging and helpful.”
~ Julie R., regional education manager
“I have been to a lot of goal setting workshops and I liked Tammy’s the best. I like the different perspective and how it relates to the workings of the brain. As a presenter, she is knowledgeable and was able to relay the information in an understandable way. I will be using this information right away.”
~ Randi G., interpreter
“Our staff needed this! Goal Achieving was the breath of fresh air our team members needed.”
~ Amy R., director
“Tammy is a positive and engaging force of nature. With her workshop, I was able to get out of my way and start writing my book.”
~ Nicole E., writer